Items 1-18 of 109
- 3.56 ct Untreated Color Change Sapphire Ring - Platinum 950 GIARetail Price $11,000.00WholeSale Price $6,500.00
- 4.03 ct Untreated Platinum Ceylon Sapphire Ring GIARetail Price $14,300.00WholeSale Price $7,900.00
- 5.25 ct Untreated Ceylon Sapphire Ring - Platinum 950 GIARetail Price $25,500.88WholeSale Price $15,100.00
- 4.54 ct Untreated Color Change Sapphire Ring-Platinum GIARetail Price $11,400.25WholeSale Price $5,940.00
- 3.38 ct Natural Emerald Cut Sapphire Ring-Color Change GIA 18ktRetail Price $12,125.00WholeSale Price $6,465.00
- 3.68 ct Natural Blue Emerald Platinum Sapphire Ring- GIARetail Price $14,499.14WholeSale Price $5,400.00
- 3.06 ct Untreated platinum Sapphire Ring - Cushion GIARetail Price $8,795.00WholeSale Price $3,900.00
- Color Change Sapphire Ring - 3.38 ct Emerald Cut 18 kt GIARetail Price $12,125.00WholeSale Price $6,465.00
- 4.64 ct Untreated Platinum Sapphire Ring - Oval Cut - GIARetail Price $17,400.00WholeSale Price $9,900.00
- 3.03 ct Pair Untreated Blue Emerald Cut Sapphire's 6.06 tcw GIARetail Price $28,800.00WholeSale Price $14,000.00
- 6.02 ct Natural Blue Emerald Cut Ceylon Sapphire GIARetail Price $21,900.00WholeSale Price $15,200.00
- 2.15 ct Blue Sapphire Diamond Ring - Emerald - Platinum 950 GIARetail Price $7,150.66WholeSale Price $3,999.00
- 4.03 ct Untreated Blue Cushion Cut Ceylon Sapphire GIARetail Price $13,080.00WholeSale Price $8,250.00
Items 1-18 of 109
Blue sapphire,Sapphire Ring Co carries a extensive range of natural blue sapphire rings for sale at all times specializing in white gold and platinum ring settings. Our natural ceylon sapphire are known the world over for their color and brilliant tone. Natural blue sapphires are so revered that they are often used as part of royal engagement rings. At Sapphire Ring Company, we have one of the world’s largest selections of these precious gems.
At Sapphire Ring Company, we stand by the quality and authenticity of our blue sapphire rings, each saphire is certified by the GIA (Gemological Institute of America) or our GIA G.G gemologist. We also strive to provide the highest level of service and the best customer experience.
Natural blue saphires receive their brilliant color from the amounts of titanium and iron found within them. With greater amounts of these minerals comes more hue (color), tone and satutaion (luster) . This color texture is what makes natural blue sapphire unique and impossible to reproduce through synthetic means.
Natural blue sapphires are rare and can only be found in southern Asia, Madagascar, Tanzania, and parts of Australia. In the United States, blue sapphire can be found in Montana along with North Caroline with the few gem quality blue sapphires come from Yogo mine were these sapphires can fetch in the ten of thousands of dolor's on the carat and compare to sapphires from northern Thailand for their deep blue (hue) color. .
Sapphire Ring Company natural blue Ceylon sapphires can be fashioned in a number of cuts and colors including sapphire engagement rings, sapphire pendants, sapphire necklaces and sapphire earrings.Please contact us at 727 797 0007 or toll free 855 955 0007.