Items 1-18 of 57
- Color Change Sapphire Ring, 4.21 ct Untreated Platinum GIAWholeSale Price $8,000.00
- Platinum Yellow Sapphire Ring, 3.57 ct Untreated GIAWholeSale Price $5,400.00
- Platinum Color Change Sapphire Ring, 3.12 ct Untreated GIAWholeSale Price $5,800.00
- 6.36 ct Untreated Color Change Ceylon Sapphire GIAWholeSale Price $10,400.00
- 2.52 ct Untreated Color Change Sapphire Ring - Platinum 950 GIAWholeSale Price $3,980.00
- 2.57 ct Untreated Violet Sapphire Ring - Platinum 950 GIAWholeSale Price $4,870.00
- 3.38 ct Natural Emerald Cut Sapphire Ring - Color Change GIA 18ktWholeSale Price $6,465.00
- Untreated White Sapphire Ring - 4.50 ct Platinum 950 GIAWholeSale Price $4,800.00
- 2.09 ct Untreated Purple Sapphire Platinum Ring-Emerald Cut GIAWholeSale Price $3,790.00
- Color Change Sapphire Ring - 3.38 ct Emerald Cut 18 kt GIAWholeSale Price $6,465.00
- Untreated White Sapphire Ring - 4.12 ct Emerald Cut Platinum 950 GIAWholeSale Price $5,900.00
- 2.99 ct Untreated Sapphire Diamond Ring - Violet Cushion - Platinum 950 GIAWholeSale Price $3,999.00
- 3.98 ct Untreated Color Change Sapphire Ring - Platinum 950 GIAWholeSale Price $5,600.00
- Untreated Color Change Sapphire Ring - 7.64 ct Cushion - Platinum 950 GIAWholeSale Price $12,900.00
- Untreated Pink Sapphire Ring - 8.06 ct Asscher - Platinum 950 GIAWholeSale Price $11,200.00
- 4.03 ct Untreated Purple Platinum Sapphire Ring GIAWholeSale Price $7,100.00
Items 1-18 of 57
Fancy sapphire are known all over the world for their rare colors and brilliant clarity. Fancy sapphires at Sapphire Ring Co we show a wonderful selection of fancy sapphires set into our one of a kind natural sapphire ring settings you can view in the listings below. These natural mined sapphires can vary in colors from violet sapphires to the rare and sought after color changing sapphires. Here in our pages along with our "archive" section you will view rare sapphires set into stunning natural saphire rings. The list of colors fancy sapphires can be found under is limitless, with the main colors seeing as purple sapphires, violet sapphire, brownish yellow, orange sapphire, mint green sapphires to the rare color changing sapphire's. At Sapphire Ring Company, we have one of the widest selection of natural fancy Ceylon sapphires ring settings.
Fancy saphire receive their brilliant color from the amounts of titanium and iron found within them. With greater amounts of these minerals comes more color texture. This color texture is what makes fancy sapphires original and interesting.
Many fancy sapphires are treated now, so people are paying high prices for a low quality stone. However, at Sapphire Ring Company, we stand by the quality and authenticity of our fancy sapphires as each gem is certified by the GIA (Gemological Institute of America) or GIA G. G gemologiost. We also strive to provide the highest level of service and the best customer experience. We are always happy to help in any way we can 727 797 0007 toll free 1 855 955 0007.