Items 19-32 of 32
- Pink Round Cut Natural Sapphire-18 kt White Gold & Diamond RingRetail Price $6,999.47WholeSale Price $2,395.00
- Pink Untreated sapphire-1.69 ct Pear Diamond pendantRetail Price $7,656.82WholeSale Price $2,878.00
- 1.10 ct Untreated Pink Ceylon Sapphire Ring 18kt - 2663Retail Price $6,375.31WholeSale Price $2,425.00
- Untreated 18 kt 1.00 ct Pink Cushion Cut Natural Sapphire & Diamond Ring - 2660Retail Price $6,249.86WholeSale Price $2,145.00
- Untreated GIA 18 kt 3.00 ct Rose Gold Round Cut Natural Sapphire & Diamond Ring $7,577.77 - 2658Retail Price $7,577.77WholeSale Price $2,900.00
- Untreated 1.75 ct Pink Round Cut Natural Ceylon Sapphire & Diamond Ring $7225.36 - 2654Retail Price $7,225.36WholeSale Price $2,150.00
- 1.30 ct Untreated Pink sapphire ring, 18 kt Natural Cushion Cut Ceylon Sapphire $6276.25 - 2645Retail Price $6,276.25WholeSale Price $2,500.00
- 2.27 ct Platinum Pink Cushion Cut Natural Ceylon Sapphire & Diamond Ring, GIA - 2604Retail Price $9,982.00WholeSale Price $3,695.00
- 1.34 tcw Pink Natural Sapphire wedding band - 2520Retail Price $3,144.11WholeSale Price $1,995.00
- Natural Purple-Pink sapphire ring, GIA Certified 18kt 3.80 ct Cushion Cut Natural Ceylon Sapphire $8,414.66 - 2489Retail Price $8,714.66WholeSale Price $3,500.00
Items 19-32 of 32
Pink sapphire, Sapphire Ring Co carries a extensive range of natural pink sapphire rings for sale and always in stock, specializing in white gold sapphire rings and platinum sapphire ring settings. Ceylon Pink sapphire are known the world over for their sharp color and brilliant clarity. Natural pink sapphires are so revered that they were often used as part of royal jewelry. The pink sapphires were thought to increase physical health, protect from evil, and give greater power. At Sapphire Ring Company, we have one of the world’s largest selections of these precious sapphires with many set into the .
At Sapphire Ring Company, we stand by the quality and authenticity of our pink sapphires as each gem is certified by the GIA (Gemological Institute of America). We also strive to provide the highest level of service and the best customer experience..
Natural pink saphires receive their brilliant color from the amounts of titanium oxide in corundum. This chemical process makes the gemstone pink and is the reason why pink sapphire are rare. This coloring is what makes natural pink sapphires unique and valuable & a perfect choice for custom natural pink saphire ring.
Natural pink saphires are rare and can mostly be found in Sri Lanka, Madagascar, and Myanmar. The shades of pink range from a very light, delicate pink to a highly saturated magenta color.Sapphire Ring Company natural pink sapphires can be fashioned in a number of styles including pink natural sapphire engagement rings, pink sapphire pendants, pink sapphire necklaces and sapphire earrings. Please contact us at 727 797 0007 or toll free 855 955 0007.