Items 1-18 of 31
- 3.87 ct Untreated Pink Sapphire Ring - Cushion - Platinum 950 GIARetail Price $10,750.00WholeSale Price $6,950.00
- Pink Sapphire Diamond Ring-3.03 ct Oval Cut - Platinum 950 GIARetail Price $9,600.00WholeSale Price $4,780.00
- 1.50 ct Untreated Pink Ceylon Sapphire Platinum Ring, GIARetail Price $6,295.59WholeSale Price $2,950.00
- 1.92 ct 3 Stone Pink Ceylon Sapphire Platinum Ring, GIA - 3211Retail Price $7,000.75WholeSale Price $3,450.00
- 1.70 tcw Custom Made Pink Platinum Sapphire Wedding Band - 3201 PRetail Price $4,050.00WholeSale Price $3,050.00
- 2.50 ct Untreated Pink Ceylon Sapphire Ring, GIA 18kt - 3205Retail Price $8,395.00WholeSale Price $3,350.00
- 1.48 tcw Custom Made Pink Platinum Sapphire Wedding band - 3204PRetail Price $4,650.00WholeSale Price $3,050.00
- 2.53 ct Purplish Pink Ceylon Sapphire Platinum Ring, GIA - 3198Retail Price $9,975.41WholeSale Price $4,050.00
- 3.22 ct Pink Sapphire Engagement Ring, GIA 18kt Ceylon Natural sapphire - 3190Retail Price $11,495.00WholeSale Price $4,600.00
- 1.41 ct Untreated Pink Sapphire Ring, GIA 14kt - 3186Retail Price $4,750.00WholeSale Price $2,100.00
- 3.00 ct Untreated Pink Sapphire Platinum Ring, GIA - 3178Retail Price $10,725.00WholeSale Price $4,200.00
- GIA Certified 4.54 ct Natural Oval Cut Pink-Orange Tourmaline Ring - 509DRetail Price $4,900.00WholeSale Price $3,750.00
- Untreated Tourmaline Engagement Ring, GIA 18kt 3.37 ct Cushion Cut Natural Pink Tourmaline - 507DRetail Price $3,980.00WholeSale Price $3,050.00
- 1.64 ct Untreated Pink Sapphire Ring - Oval 18kt GIARetail Price $6,900.25WholeSale Price $2,380.00
- GIA 3.51 ct 18kt Pink Cushion Cut Natural Tourmaline & Diamond Custom Ring - 501DRetail Price $4,380.00WholeSale Price $3,200.00
- Pink Cushion Ceylon Sapphire 2.46 ct-14 kt White GoldRetail Price $10,499.33WholeSale Price $3,300.00
Items 1-18 of 31
Pink sapphire, Sapphire Ring Co carries a extensive range of natural pink sapphire rings for sale and always in stock, specializing in white gold sapphire rings and platinum sapphire ring settings. Ceylon Pink sapphire are known the world over for their sharp color and brilliant clarity. Natural pink sapphires are so revered that they were often used as part of royal jewelry. The pink sapphires were thought to increase physical health, protect from evil, and give greater power. At Sapphire Ring Company, we have one of the world’s largest selections of these precious sapphires with many set into the .
At Sapphire Ring Company, we stand by the quality and authenticity of our pink sapphires as each gem is certified by the GIA (Gemological Institute of America). We also strive to provide the highest level of service and the best customer experience..
Natural pink saphires receive their brilliant color from the amounts of titanium oxide in corundum. This chemical process makes the gemstone pink and is the reason why pink sapphire are rare. This coloring is what makes natural pink sapphires unique and valuable & a perfect choice for custom natural pink saphire ring.
Natural pink saphires are rare and can mostly be found in Sri Lanka, Madagascar, and Myanmar. The shades of pink range from a very light, delicate pink to a highly saturated magenta color.Sapphire Ring Company natural pink sapphires can be fashioned in a number of styles including pink natural sapphire engagement rings, pink sapphire pendants, pink sapphire necklaces and sapphire earrings. Please contact us at 727 797 0007 or toll free 855 955 0007.