Items 1-18 of 25
- Platinum Yellow Sapphire Ring, 4.48 ct Untreated GIAWholeSale Price $5,800.00
- Platinum Yellow Sapphire Ring, 3.57 ct Untreated GIAWholeSale Price $5,400.00
- 3.04 ct Untreated Yellow Platinum Sapphire Ring GIAWholeSale Price $3,800.00
- Yellow Cushion Sapphire 13.36 ct-Platinum Diamond RingWholeSale Price $24,475.00
- Princess Mixed Cut Natural Sapphire-12.36 ct Yellow EmeraldWholeSale Price $19,649.00
- Untreated Yellow Oval Sapphire 4.67 ct- Platinum & Diamond RingWholeSale Price $5,979.00
- 3.60 ct Untreated Platinum Yellow Sapphire Engagement Ring, GIA - 3144WholeSale Price $5,800.00
- Untreated Yellow Natural Sapphire-4.41 ct Cushion CeylonWholeSale Price $4,899.00
- Natural Yellow sapphire ring-3.61 ct 14kt White GoldWholeSale Price $4,200.00
- 1.40 tcw Custom Made Yellow Platinum Sapphire Wedding band - 3204YWholeSale Price $3,000.00
- 1.78 tcw Custom Made Yellow Platinum Sapphire Wedding BandWholeSale Price $2,980.00
- Unheated 2.33 ct Yellow Oval Cut Natural Ceylon Sapphire & Diamond Ring $9599.26- 2674WholeSale Price $2,976.00
- 1.05 ct Untreated Yellow Round Cut Ceylon Sapphire & Diamond Ring Set - 2554WholeSale Price $2,600.00
Items 1-18 of 25
Yellow sapphire,Sapphire Ring Co carry's custom selection of natural certified yellow sapphire rings for sale, yellow sapphire are known the world over for their bright color and brilliant clarity. Natural yellow sapphires are said to have a cosmic influence on earth, provide healing powers and bestow the wearer with good health, success and honor. At Sapphire Ring Company, we have one of the finest selection's of yellow sapphjire ring, from sapphire engagement rings to custom natural yellow sapphire jewelry.
At Sapphire Ring Company, we stand by the quality and authenticity of our real,genuine yellow sapphires as each gem is certified by the GIA (Gemological Institute of America) or our GIA G. G gemologist. We also strive to provide the highest level of service and the best customer experience. We understand selecting the correct sapphire is sometimes challenging, but we are here to help you make the best purchase for the occasion.
Natural yellow saphires differ in shades of color because of the amount of iron in them. With greater amounts of these minerals comes more color (hue). Yellow sapphires range from a very light yellow that can be mistaken for clear, to an extremely saturated yellow or canary yellow sapphire. This range of color texture is what makes natural yellow sapphire so unique and fascinating.
Natural yellow sapphires are rare and can only be found in Sri Lanka, Madagascar, India, Tanzania, Burma, Pakistan, Kenya Thailand and parts of Australia. In the United States, yellow sapphire stones can be found in Montana Today all of our natural yellow sapphires come from the island of Sri Lanka (Ceylon) carrying a pure yellow color with no secondary colors and seen with the GIA color grade given.Sapphire Ring Company natural yellow saphires can be fashioned in a number of styles including natural yellow sapphire engagement rings,yellow sapphire pendants, yellow sapphire necklaces and sapphire earrings. Please contact us with any questions you have on any of our natural sapphires. 727 797 0007 toll free 1 855 955 0007.